Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Model of the Week: Andre De Pizzol



Eu menti is portuguese for "I lied"... a phrase commonly used by my friend and this week's model of the week: Andre. He's huge on practical jokes and thinks its funny to do or say something thats wrong, stop mid tracks and belt out the words "EU MENTI!"


I don't think I have ever been with Andre when he wasn't smiling or giggling... and i see him ALL the time. There's no internet at his place, so I find myself sitting next to him on my couch while he shows me youtube videos on a daily basis.

He has a party soul and tears it up on the dance floor like it's nobody's business, and all that energy translates into his photos. I've shot him twice and both times he was awesome. Though a bit shy when you first meet him, give him a couple of hours and he'll be your new best friend.


              Kris van Assche and Andre De Pizzol at Kris' show Feb '08


Currently one of the Dior boys, we'll be seeing a whole lot more of him in the upcoming season. He's shooting the new campaign this week... and the photographers is.... Eu menti! Can't tell you, wish I could, but its HOT!


Everyone from Kris van Assche to Karl Lagerfeld goes crazy over his greek god features, claiming him to be one of the most elegant models today. With that sculpted face and perfect poise I can't help but agree and go nuts along with the rest of them. 



All photos by me.

No comments: