Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Brazil: Land of the Beautiful



One of my friends jokingly asked me tonight if she was getting the wrong impression about what men in South America look like because the only Latinos she had met were male models. Obviously not everyone in Brazil looks like Evandro, we'd all be living there if they did.

The Brazilian (not new) wave of fashion still takes my breath away. What gorgeous boys and girls! I have shot my fair share of Brazilians and never get tired of their energy. Just tonight Juliano was teaching me how to Samba out in the Parisian streets. You just can't put a price on entertainment like that.

These are some pics I've taken of cute Brazilian boys. 


Juliano - Bananas Paris


Andre - Bananas Paris


Pedro - Next Miami


Gabriel - Ford Paris

No comments: