Thursday, April 10, 2008

Facundo

When I first met Facundo Pellegrino we were standing outside the Opera at 3 or 4 in the morning... he was yelling out stuff in espanol and swinging around a bottle of booze. He disappeared into the night and it was a week later that I saw him next in the studio. My friend Tania was shooting him one evening and I tagged along and took some side pics. Its a good thing I did because T doesn't speak spanish and Facundo not a lick of english. It was a bit funny watching them communicate. Tania was saying the few words I taught her and coached her on: "izquierda, derecha, arriba, abajo" all essential for directing a model. He was a bit shy and had a tough time loosening up so we took him outside for a quick smoke mid session.

He's a sweet kid from Buenos Aires with a soft way about him yet he's a maniac underneath it all. He became part of the gang and even crashed a couple of nights at my place right before he went back to Argentina. He's coming back soon so I'm psyched to have a little Pellegrino with my champagne!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius Dani! I love it! hahaha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I found this blog throu JD's site.. I fucken loove it! I wish i discovered this soooner rather then spend my late nights reading bryanboy. haha. Im definately bookmarking this from now on. Keep up the good work hun!