Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Model of the Week: Aline Lima



During the absence of my internet I found myself to be pretty productive and got out and took a bunch of pictures. Although I absolutely love shooting guys it was time for me to expand my horizon, so I got hooked up with a girl's agency and started shooting away.

The girl who stood out the most for me has been Aline Lima from Brazil.  She's uber tall and has an amazing face. She has to be one of the cheeriest and most upbeat people I have ever met. I shot her in a park way down in the 14th arrondisement wearing a collection from a designer I know named Giulietta Canzani.

During the shoot Aline reminded me of Jennifer Connelly's character Sarah in that old 80's movie The Labyrinth (one of my all time faves - David Bowie running around in tights singing his heart away, whats not to love?).


     Jennifer Connelly in The Labyrinth


Aline has a true naivete that came out even when she was scantily clothed and looked smoking. She is absolutely gorgeous.



No comments: