Saturday, June 21, 2008

Let the games begin!

As fashion week arrives so do the models. They seem to be everywhere I go and I'm not complaining!

I spent yesterday afternoon shooting a little love story with Louis, a cute new French boy and another model I'd worked with before who I adore, Manon. During the shoot at the Champs de Mars of the Eiffel tower I ran into my friend Andre sitting with a bunch of newly arrived Dior boys. Hot hot hot.

After we finished the shoot the whole team and I joined them on the grass to drink wine and sing along to Mariano's guitar. I just have to say again how cute they are! A mix between Brazilians and Argentines, they make up the perfect cast for this season's show. Kris van Assche is a total babe hunter. He hand picked these guys himself on a recent trip to South America. Not bad Kris, not bad at all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gaby sent me your website--I'd love to see more pictures! Gros bisous, ma petite chatte!
Sandia