Friday, June 27, 2008

Blasts from the past


On top of the clothes, the boys, the parties and all the other great things about fashion week, there's the reunion of old friends. I'm always happy to see people I don't normally get to see because they live far away.


One of my favorite people to see whenever I get a chance to is Public Image's Chris Forberg. I've known Chris for years ever since I first interned at IMG men. We've always kept in close touch and see each other as often as we can. We had dinner a couple of times and went to see Sex and the City (second time for me - loved it!). 

As we were walking near the Opera on our way to the theater I ran into German cutie Paul Boche. He is a really sweet guy who always seems to have a million things going on at once. He was on his way to a fitting, frantically telling us about how he was upset to work that evening since Germany was playing in the world cup. A huge fan of electronic music he's a DJ in Berlin and has his own DJ managing company. He also happens to be a star model that hits up the biggest catwalks in fashion. 

I haven't had the chance to shoot him and quite honestly I can't wait to! So I was browsing around for a cute pic of him and ran into this amazing editorial of him with one of my favorite old school guys Ian Jones (on the left). 



No comments: