Saturday, May 10, 2008

Model of the Week: Pedro Bissi



I was perusing through JD's blog and saw his post on Pedro Bissi. It just made me think of what a cutie he is. I shot Pedro in Miami at the Vagabond Motel, a really cool torn down and deserted motel on Biscayne Boulevard. It was so much fun shooting him and he is the biggest sweetheart, which is why he is the model of the week.

He was such a sport during the shoot doing everything I asked for, including "dying" on a wheel cart, climbing high roofs and faking fight scenes.

We communicated in PortoƱol (a mix of Portuguese and Spanish) and talked about Brazil and Guns n' Roses. He's really cool and definitely someone I'd like to see (and shoot!) again. 









All photos by me.

2 comments:

Secret Agent said...

Haha.. awesome photos. Who's the hottie female model?

Daniela Vesco said...

thanks! the girls is Vianna from Next Miami. She is the coolest chick!