Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kelly and the ASP



Last week was full of fun parties, gorgeous models and of course, runway shows. Anyone who was anyone was there... except for me. Sadly I was not oggling awesome shoes or sipping champagne at any clubs with dark tall strangers. However I was busy having my own fun about 1000 miles from Paris in a little town called Hossegor.


The Assosiation of Surfing Professionals, or ASP as its known in the circuit, goes around the world competing all year round. I happened to catch the France portion down by ritzy Biarritz and had a fabulous time.

Kelly Slater, 8 time world champ, competed in the event and was I ever happy about it! He is gorgeous and athletic and gorgeous and strong and, well, you get the idea. So enough talk, here's some eye candy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!









All pictures by me.

4 comments:

..... said...

moi je suis né a Tahiti et il vient souvent pour surfer a Teahupoo !! et c'est vrai que c'est un mec sympa !!

Jules said...

Oh god!!
That was really a fantastic move...doesn't it scare you a lot?
Well,just asking...=)
But i really love those pics.so unique...

Unknown said...

wow!
That was a great move...
I think i should learn how to swim.=)
But that was really great.

Jules said...

That picture is so incredible..
I think you are right,you surely did have fun on that!!That was great..
I enjoy your blog =D
Hope to see you on mine too..